How do I report a crime in the Township?

Crimes can be reported in several ways: For emergencies, dial 911; For non-emergencies, call our office directly at (610) 929-5454 or call the Berks County Communications Center non-emergency line at (610) 655-4911; Personally make reports at our office; and by completing online report forms that can be obtained through this website and forwarding them to our department.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I pay parking tickets, traffic citations and non-traffic citations?
2. What constitutes an abandoned vehicle?
3. What is the curfew for juveniles (any person under the age of 18) in Muhelnberg Township?
4. How do I report a crime in the Township?
5. Who do I contact regarding fingerprinting?
6. When is an accident / vehicle crash reportable?
7. Where can I optain a copy of an accident/crash report?
8. Where is the department located? What are the hours?
9. I'm going away from my home for vacation/travel/etc. Should I contact the police department?