How do I report downed wires?

Contact Met-Ed on their Outage Reporting Line, 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877) and select the option to report a downed power line. (Note: please use this option only if you actually see a downed wire. Do not assume that because your power is out there must be a wire down somewhere.) Downed wires can also be submitted via the GoTo Muhlenberg Mobile app or online.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the Township Codebook?
2. Are fees schedules and various applications available online?
3. Can I pay my trash bill online?
4. Can I register online for rec programs or book facilities online?
5. Do you have a Township map for residents?
6. How do I report a street light not working?
7. How do I report downed wires?